Many organizations use CRM (customer relationship management) tools to enhance their business offerings and provide an enriching customer experience. As customer interactions become more fluid and mobile, it is necessary to enhance your business to be more responsive. Different media, such as websites, phone calls, social media, and various others, have to be engaged for optimal customer service.
It can get daunting at times knowing the scale of solutions to be implemented. So, how can you ensure exceptional customer relationship management? By engaging the services of a Salesforce Consulting Partner.
Salesforce Consulting Partner
Salesforce involves a broad range of services managed via the cloud that includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce1 Platform, and Salesforce Chatter. A Salesforce Consulting Partner applies their expertise in these technologies to ensure maximum customer engagement which, in turn, leads to better sales and ROI. Organizations are able to add value to their business by using a Salesforce Consulting Partner. Their flexibility and skills can be applied to processes involving sales, marketing, and support.
Here are a few of the services you get when you choose Salesforce consulting.
- Review of existing CRM processes
- Building of innovative and highly customizable applications
- Customer service applications
- Change management
- Analytics and dashboards
- Remote and mobile support
Extended Team Model
Salesforce consulting involves a core group of individuals with a diverse range of expertise who add value to your organization. They have years of experience in their field and are able to handle complex aspects of the business. Basically, an extended team is exactly as it sounds. It is an extension of your existing teams by including a Salesforce consulting team. The extended team is a value-add to your in-house teams and the organization as a whole. In case your team is unable to handle the scale of support the extended team is available to fall back on.
There are many advantages to adopting the extended team model.
- Your organization saves money and training hours by using an already experienced team
- Extended team members are not on your payroll, but you still benefit from their services
- You are able to focus on strategizing and critical projects
- Team management becomes easier with a Salesforce consulting partner as they will handle critical aspects of the project
- Risk management
- Reduce staffing and support problems
Salesforce consulting teams
The size of your Salesforce consulting team depends on the size of your organization and needs. Excellent knowledge of your organizational structure and business processes will help in understanding what exactly you need. Typically, it consists of administrators, project managers, technology experts, and support staff.
The primary tasks of the Salesforce consulting team include,
- Implementation of best practices using Salesforce1 solutions
- Data mapping
- Integrating third-party applications
- Customizing existing applications to make them more flexible and scalable
- Analysis and reporting
- Onsite, offsite, and remote application support
- Maintenance of services and apps
Where does Amzur fit?
Amzur Technologies consists of diverse Salesforce development experts who have years of experience providing innovative solutions. As a Salesforce consulting partner, they help in integrating state-of- the-art, customized solutions to existing business processes to ensure maximum customer engagement and improve customer relationships. They also extend their expertise in fields such as finance, HR, change management, asset management, capital management, and mobile development.
If you are looking to expand your business strategy and improve your customer relationship model, then engage the services of a Salesforce consulting partner such as Amzur Technologies.