Amzur’s Analytic Engine (AAE) – Does YOUR connector do this?
There are many different “connectors” available for NetSuite and Amazon. Here’s how the AAE stands apart –
- It’s NOT a “connector”. In fact, we didn’t even want the words connector / bridge / integrator in the name.
- It’s built to optimize your sales and increase business efficiency
- It captures and provides the information that you need to analyze or improve your processes. That’s in addition to connecting NetSuite with Amazon. Hence, “analytic engine”.
- It’s easy to use. If you know how to use a mouse and click on buttons, you can use AAE. Yes. It’s that simple.
- It’s AFFORDABLE.
Download the AAE features document.
By using AAE to connect between your NetSuite account and your Amazon Webstore, you can increase sales, save on shipping costs, reduce labor costs, and improve your financial reporting capability. In addition to the standard connector features, AAE also offers
- Optimal shipping selection
- Enhanced pick sequencing
- Package organization
- Marketplace & division breakdown
- Associate product surfacing
- Affiliate advertising sales integration.
Broadly classified, AAE includes features for integration with Amazon, EDI, and a pseudo-warehouse management system to integrate with NetSuite.
- Amazon Webstore Connector
- Marketplace Web Services Connector
- Amazon Advertising Associates Connector.
- Sort Sequence for Picking
- Box Tracking with Sequenced Warehouse
- Optimal Shipping Method Selection – Both NetSuite and Amazon allow you to setup and choose a shipping method, AAE automatically selects the shipping method with the best price for shipping weight, thus saving on shipping costs.
Automatic Product Feeds
This includes the Relationship Feed with Parent-Child variations for Size, Color and Size/Color. Updates to the NetSuite inventory will be scanned every 15 minutes and posted to SellerCentral.
Automated Inventory Feeds
The inventory feed is based on a schedule, with a minimum frequency on 1 hour. There is no maximum frequency.
Automated Price Feed
Price feeds run on a schedule, with a minimum frequency of one per 15 minutes.
Accessory Relationships Feed
This requires initial synchronization between Amazon and Netsuite Products. Subsequent updates to Netsuite Inventory Items are reviewed by AAE every 15 minutes and items are updated as changes occur each 15 minutes.
Each new order creates a new customer. Duplicates can be handled within NetSuite. This feed runs every 15 minutes, with no maximum frequency.
This is based on a schedule and can be at a minimum frequency of every 15 minutes with no maximum frequency. AAE supports Shipping, Promotions, Discounts, Taxes and other fields provided in the Order Report as available from Amazon MWS/Seller Central.
Shipping Acknowledgement Feed is based on a Time Schedule and can be at a minimum frequency of every 15 minutes with no maximum frequency.
Settlement Feed is based on a reports scheduled by Amazon. This supports gross payments, fees charges by Amazon and other fields as provided by Amazon.
Associate Sales Orders
Advertising Settlement Feed moves data from the Amazon Advertising API to Netsuite. This is based on reports scheduled by Amazon, and supports fields as provided by Amazon.
AAE offers integration of NetSuite with EDI systems, too. Here’s a list of EDI functions that AAE can connect to, and perform.
- 810 – Invoice
- 812 – Credit/Debit Adjustment
- 816 – Organizational Relationships
- 820 – Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 824 – Application Advice
- 846 – Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 – Purchase Order
- 852 – Product Activity Data
- 856 – Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 – Purchase Order Change Request, Buyer Initiated
- 864 – Text Message
- 867 – Product Transfer and Resale Report
- 997 – Functional Acknowledgment
- Self Service – Design and build your integration yourself. Once you connect to AAE, you can connect with anything else easily.
- Visual Design Interface – Use point-and-click, or drag-n-drop, to build your integration. No programming or coding required.
- Multiple connector libraries – You can use AAE to virtually connect with any application – on-premise to cloud, cloud to cloud, and SaaS.
We are constantly working to improve AAE. If you have suggestions, or a specific requirement and need a customized solution, contact us.
Amzur Technologies, a Tampa, FL based Business Consulting and IT company has over 30 years of industry experience building enterprise applications. We are proud to say that we have partnered with NetSuite and we are now a NetSuite Solution Provider. Our NetSuite Consultants have knowledge of many industries, and will leverage their domain expertise and experience to implement, customize, integrate, and extend NetSuite solutions faster, and better, than anyone else. Having built accounting, ERP (enterprise resource planning) and POS (Point of Sale) systems from scratch, we KNOW that nothing beats the single-data-source principle behind Netsuite’s cloud solution – one seamless information system for driving your business into the stratosphere!