Looking to integrate with Salesforce or any e-commerce application? Simplify the implementation with NetSuite’s SuiteTalk.
With new applications emerging, there is a need to extend and connect different business systems together. Amzur’s NetSuite API based integration services can extend business processes in several industry verticals. From wholesale business distributors to retail business distributors using NetSuite’s SuiteScript and SuiteTalk, Amzur NetSuite experts can integrate with specific third-party applications.
On a high-level, we use “RESTful” Web Services enabled by Java. Our NetSuite technology experts can create web-based scripts between the core application services provided by NetSuite and the browser-based user interface to integrate with third-party applications
Our typical NetSuite integration services include integrations with Salesforce, e-commerce applications and several legacy systems using SuiteTalk – NetSuite’s Web Services integration tool based on SOAP standards.
Amzur’s NetSuite experts will help determine the integration path that is best suited for an effective business improvement process.
Questions we typically address while defining the integration path include:
- What are your business needs? What should the integration allow you to do?
- Which NetSuite applications are you running?
- Is there a NetSuite supported API within SuiteTalk for the application you would like to integrate?
- Is there a NetSuite developer partner that offers a supported integration tool or is there an interface offered by a third party vendor?
- If no integration tools are available, do you have in-house SaaS integration and Java development expertise?
- Has your organization modified or customized NetSuite in a way that could impact your integration plans?