Why should SMB’s even think of switching from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite?
Old architecture, smudgy financials, exemplified cost structure and bare-skeleton reporting – just few key reasons why moving from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite makes sense. SMB’s need an on-demand solution with functionality that can be “bent” as-needed and harness the power of cloud, that integrates accounting/ERP, CRM and ecommerce onto one single platform.
More than 100+ businesses have switched to NetSuite from Microsoft Great Plains according to NetSuite.
Key Benefits SMB’s will receive if migrating to NetSuite
- Faster financial closures with robust and better reporting along with tight integration of business modules.
- Exponential IT Savings with Cloud delivery, regular automated updates, ease of customization and most important of all removal of expensive hardware and IT infrastructure.
- Employee Re-cycling to focus on more strategic tasks, with faster, focused and integrated order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes. Avail a more meticulous audit trail by eliminating double entries and unnecessary reconciliations.
- Integration of ERP and CRM functionalities into one single on-demand platform/application
- Visibility is real-time with an integrated database and highly customizable dashboards, giving pure visibility to key metrics.
- Low costs initial as well as future achieved through low cost of integration, maintenance/support and upgrades.
- Low or Zero Maintenance along with ease of implementation and customization. Handled with web based interface and role-based configuration.
- Global Business management and financial consolidations through Multi-national and Subsidiary consolidation of your business entities across the globe. Now you can close your financial books faster and with less hassle.
- Version Upgrades? No Issue – NetSuite works independent of any version upgrades. There is absolutely no downtime whenever there is an upgrade – Leverage the power and flexibility of the cloud based SaaS platform
Additional Literature to Review
Watch the Video – Why Customers Switch From Microsoft Dynamics To Drive Growth