Amzur is currently providing software development services in various technologies/platforms including but not limited to Microsoft Development Platform (.NET technologies, Crystal Reporting) Web Development and Relational Database Development/Administration Services.
Key Services support of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 :
- Analyzing the client requirement/specs with the team.
- Involving in the design sessions on the databases to include new tables/update existing tables based on the requirement.
- Identifying the database objects that are involved in the requirement and understanding the concept behind and then creating the database queries accordingly.
- Creating complex queries involving many tables from different servers.
- Creating Temp Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions wherever required.
- Performance Tuning of SQL queries once created both in test and production databases.
- Closely monitoring the SQL Server performance using Server –Side tracing to find performance issues in production database with real data.
- Involved in writing special procedures for the process scheduler so that the database objects are scheduled in hourly/weekly/monthly builds.
- Communicating with the database admin team to create indexes for better performance of the procedures wherever required. .
- Suggesting new fields/changing existing fields with new field length/datatype based on the requirement in the database tables.
- Identifying the bugs in the already existing procedures/views and fixing accordingly.